Our website builds with Hugo static site generator and Mainroad theme. This demo allows you to see what Mainroad based website looks like before deciding to go with it. Just keep in mind that the current demo shows the basics, a small part of what the combination of Hugo and Mainroad can do.
Mainroad is a responsive, simple, clean and content-focused Hugo theme based on the MH Magazine lite WordPress theme.
- Responsive design
- Main & secondary menus
- Widgetized sidebar
- Translations. Over 15 languages and counting
- Configurable theme settings (sidebar position, author box, post navigation, highlight color) via config.toml
- Hugo internal templates (Open Graph, Schema, Twitter Cards, Disqus, Google Analytics)
- Wide cross-browser compatibility
- Desktop: IE11+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Mobile: Android browser (on Android 4.4+), Safari (on iOS 7+), Google Chrome, Opera mini
- Custom Google Fonts support, MathJax, Table of Contents, SVG icons and much more…
Hugo is a static HTML and CSS website generator written in Go. It is optimized for speed, ease of use, and configurability. Hugo takes a directory with content and templates and renders them into a full HTML website. With its amazing speed and flexibility, Hugo makes building websites fun again.